Congratulations on obtaining the 'HomeWizard Energy P1-meter'. Now the installation begins. Rest assured this is very easy to do. Here are the steps;
1. Place the P1 into the P1-Port
- Place the 'HomeWizard meter P1' to the P1 port of your smart meter.
- The status light will now pulsate white. This means that the device is properly connected and is receiving enough power.
If you have a smart meter with an SMR version of 5.0 or higher, this does not have enough power for operation without an external power supply. Older SMR versions require a USB adapter (sold separately). The version number of your smart meter is on your smart meter. This is also sometimes referred to as ESMR or DSMR.
2. Status light indications
The light ring can show the status with different colors.
- pulsing white: Power available
- Flashing blue: Pairing mode active
- Flashing green: initializing
- Pulsing Green: Connected correctly
- Flashing red: No internet connection
- Solid Red: No connection to smart meter
3. Install the app
Download the free the ‘HomeWizard Energy’ app on your Android device or iPhone. Navigate to the App or Play store and install the HomeWizard Energy from HomeWizard App. Or click on the link below to directly install the corresponding HomeWizard Energy app on your smartphone.
Google Play Store
- Download the free‘HomeWizard Energy’ app for Android or iPhone.
- Follow the steps in the app to create a HomeWizard account.
- When the app asks to enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the P1 meter until it turns blue. It will then flash blue. Then follow the steps in the app to connect the P1 meter to your Wi-Fi network.